The Clerk of District Court’s office is the "Hub" of the Judicial System. The Clerk’s office issues Marriage Licenses and oversees the Law Library. They also collect child support payments, fines, and disburse accordingly.
This office prepares jury selection each year, which is picked randomly by computer. Jurors are empanelled from July 1st of the given year thru June 30th of the following year.
Clerk of Court News & Information
- Tenth Judicial District Courtroom Decorum & Practice Guidelines (Exhibit "B")
- Tenth Judicial District Court's Jury Trial Ground Rules (Exhibit "A")
- Montana Tenth Judicial District Court Rules
- Clerk of Court Fee Schedule
- State Law Library
- Marriage License Application
- Child Visitation/ Shared Parenting Guidelines
- Genealogy Search Fees
- Passport Fees & Application